Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ok...what a week! My shoulder feels like something constantly in a wringer. It hurts in a very strange way. The pain of May, which was acute and biting, has been replaced by a nerve pain, twisting turning and pulling inside my shoulder. Obviously a nerve ending having a good time in there.
It is similar to what I had when cancer surgery held me years ago. Why am I reliving this now? What is the lesson needed. Maybe none, but truth is that I simply need to rest more.
I am writing here too about my husband who was injured in a car crash this past week. My shoulder pain is nothing compared to the acute agony which he is suffering but still I must bear mine just as he must bear and overcome his own. Rehab sits on his horizon and it may be long and trying but he is a determined man.
I added a new chapter to my story. In response from my readers, they like the character who is a wonderful delightful catalyst to move the story forward. So between the writing and visiting my time will be full...what to give up? Dunno...

No comments: