Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Long Day!

It has been a long day. Funny how you miss someone most when you start to do the little things. All the chores that my hubby would be doing are now done by me. the beautiful orchids finally blooming in the living room and lovely because he takes care of them. the cat pan needs attention. It's sunday! The house needs to be cleaned. Who will cook dinner for me? that would be the least of my worries for the day. I can get Mr. Chow, Col Saunders, Mario, Crabby Joe to provide the meal but I will miss the uniquely Jamaican flavour.
Hard to write, to focus to do anything. Just step by step.....He's doing better. He was up today, walking a little. Well, he is disciplined and motivated. I hope he will be able to cope and get over the shock. That will be the hard part.
Got to get back to my writing.

No comments: