Friday, May 22, 2009

writing as a good therapy

There has been nothing in my life to compare with the thrill of putting pen to paper and posting my stories online. Yes, I wanted to be a writer. In high school it was my passion. Idon't know why I lost it. I had other dreams, which were partially fulfilled. There is so much more I would like to do.
What is it I love about writing. It gives me an opportunity to express myself and parts of my personality which I have kept hidden. Ah secrets.
Yes, some of the stories contain bits and pieces of the experiences of many others. I was happy to share their stories somehow. Everyone does have something to say. Not all can express it well. If I have done a bit of that then I thank them for sharing their thoughts with me.
What I love about fanfiction and fiction press is the ability to see the stats and to know that someone in Jordan, or Denmark or Thailand is reading my story. It doesn't matter if you want to read it to get some colloquial English or whether you are moved by my stories, thank you for reading it. I feel the network which starts here.

No comments: