Monday, May 25, 2009

Today I have begun to work seriously on creating my own tarot deck. The deck is of course going to be related to the music of my heart. Its life starts with the journey. I will have to make the songs fit, by simply listening to them with new ears and finding the words which bring them to life. The rest I leave to AP to bring to life. She is talented.
Hearts rule, elements rule. We spent quality time together getting to know each other. She will have to bring to life a dream i shared with someone else. I believe she can.
My story continues on BATB. I can see this one coming to an end soon. I hope for a crazy kind of ending that will knock socks off. I can't see the ending yet but it is on the horizon. Another long drive will help me get in touch with the characters.
A/V/

No comments: